Saturday 18 August 2012

Product Review: Liz Earle Superskin Concentrate


Superskin  Concentrate™

Liz Earle- Superskin Concentrate
2ml- £5.75/ 10ml- £19.75/ 28ml- £40.25

 
What it Claims to do
 
Multi award winning product. The intense, aromatic blend of 100% pure plant oils in this rich, rebalancing night-time treat is suitable for all skin types. It helps to soften dry or mature skin and balance combination or oily skin.
 
Ingredients
 
Naturally active ingredients include softening argan and organic rosehip oils, soothing neroli, lavender and chamomile essential oils plus antioxidant natural source vitamin E.
 
How To Use
 
Use at night after cleansing and toning (but before moisturising). I use this weekly and instead of moisturising.
 
Price
 
Very expensive, especially for the amount given. I purchased the smaller size and it is so small. It probably has about 5- 6 uses in.
 
Packaging
 
I have smaller size but packaging is great for travel... looks like a perfume sample. The next size up is a rollerball which is probably a lot easier to use and carry around. The smallest size is a bit fiddly to get the product out, and there is the risk of it going missing because of how small it is.
 
Results

This is actually the first face oil I have tired. I always thought that having oily skin meant that face oils were a no no, but after reading a few reviews recommending facial oil even for those with oily skin I decided to give one a try. The Liz Earle oil was one I kept hearing good reviews about so decided to try a small bottle of this. I've only used this a few times because I only have the small bottle. The oil leaves your skin soft and moisturised and not greasy. I've really enjoyed using this and hope to buy a bigger size next time. It feels really luxurious on the skin and I look forward to using this when the weather gets colder to treat my skin to extra moisture. 
 
Will I Buy Again/ Would I Recommend
 
This is really nice product to use but very pricey considering how little you get. I haven't tried any other face oils so may try to sample a few others to see if I can find one more value for money. I've heard good things about the Clarins Lotus Oil, which although is expensive is quite a decent sized bottle. I probably will get another small size of the Liz Earle Concentrate though as it's a great size for travel. I'd recommend this product, but maybe trying the smaller size first before investing money in a full size.

Review 7/10

Available
here

No comments: