Saturday 18 August 2012

Product Review: Avene Eau Thermale Thermal Spring Spray




Avene- Eau Thermale Thermal Spring Spray
50ml- £3.15/ 150ml- £ 6.50
 
What it Claims to do
Essential soothing care product for sensitive, hypersensitive, allergic and irritated skin.
Soothing action, sunburn, after anti-acne treatment, nappy rash, various forms of irritations, razor burn, after hair removal. Comforting and refreshing action, to complete skin cleansing, to set make-up, after outdoor activity, in summer when travelling.

Ingredients

AVENE THERMAL SPRING WATER (AVENE AQUA). NITROGEN.
How To Use

Spray onto the skin in a fine mist. Wait for few seconds, then gently pat dry.... I just air dry.

Price Value

This is good value for money, I have the 150ml and have had it a few months and there's still lots left. This is a lot better value than other water sprays I've tried such as the Evian spray.

Packaging

Simple, easy to use compressed spray aerosol type can

Results

 This is really refreshing and a great item to take on holiday. It can also be used as a toner, and is ideal for anyone with sensitive skin as it is non irritating. I'm not sure how great this would be as a makeup refresher/ setting spray as it leaves your face very wet and I'd imagine it would take off quite a lot of makeup.... but I've never tried it so it might work out ok. It is supposed to brighten the skin but I haven't really noticed this, the Evian spray in comparison leaves the face looking noticeably brighter after use. 
 
Would I use/ Buy again
 
I'd definitely buy this again, it is easy to get hold of and good value for money both in comparison to other water sprays. I plan on getting the smaller size to take on holiday with me this month. It also comes in two sizes 50ml travel size and a larger bottle of 150ml . The downside to this is however the packaging which is an aerosol container, this is fine for regular use but you can not take these on board a plane. This is definitely worth trying out though, especially for Summer/ Festival/ Holiday weather.
 
 
Review 9/10

Available Here

No comments: