Friday 28 September 2012

Amarya Beauty Box- September

Amarya Beauty Box- September

I received my first Amarya Beauty Box this month so thought I'd do a brief review of the box.
Amarya is an Organic & Natural Beauty company that offers a monthly subscription service similar to Glossybox/ Jolie Box etc. The service costs just £10 peer month (plus £2.50 P&P) I decided to subscribe after reading some great reviews and was really pleased with my first box.....



In The Box
.Dr Hauschaka Face Care Kit ( worth £17.95)
Daily Face Care Kit includes: Cleansing Cream 10ml, Cleansing Milk 10ml, Facial Toner 10ml, Moisturising Day Cream 5g, Rose Day Cream 5g, Quince Day Cream 5g
. Herbfarmacy Lip Balm- Marshmellow & Vanilla (worth £4.50)
+ Voucher for 20% Off Both Brands
Overview
The items arrived in a large cardboard box, with no inner box, just a small leaflet to say what I had received. This was the only thing I found disappointing, I would have like the nice packaging & brochure like other boxes. In comparison to other boxes there were only 2 full sized items and not the usual 5, but these were both high end good quality products that I could use so this wasn't an issue for me. The total cost of the box is worth more than £20. The Dr Hauschka Face Care Kit is actually something I wanted to buy myself. The only disappointing thing was that the kit given was for normal, dry or sensitive skin, not the Oily Skin set I would have preferred to try. The box does come with a discount of the line though so I may purchase the Oily kit from the website. The Lipbalm is nothing I'm too excited about just because I seem to have a surplus at the moment. Although this one seems pretty nice (it smells like ice cream) so I'm sure I can make good use of it. Will give a full review of both products when I have a chance to test them properly.


This box is still available online HERE
Or Subscribe HERE 

No comments: