Wednesday 15 August 2012

Beauty Haul: Origins

Decided to take advantage of Origins latest deals, buy 2 products get a £20 sample set free, plus 3 free sachet samples and orders over £30 ger free delivery! What I got:



. Checks & Blances Frothy Face Wash (my favourite)
. Clean Energy Gentle Cleansing Oil
(I've never tried this before, hoping it will be my new makeup remover to replace my too expensive Shu Umera oil)

Free Sample Gift Set

- all products that I use so this was a good free gift for me
. Drink Up  Intensive Overnight mask 30ml
. A Perfect World  SPF 25 Age-defense moisturizer 15ml
. GinZing Refreshing eye cream 5ml

Extra Sachet Samples

-Plantscription Anti-aging eye treatment 1.5ml
 -Mega-Bright Skin tone correcting serum 1.5ml
-High Potency Night-A-Mins 1.5ml



Both offers are on until 30th Aug

Origins have good offers on every so often. You can find out about them by signing up to there mailing list or by checking the "Special Offers" page on their website HERE

No comments: