Tuesday 16 October 2012

Amarya Beauty Box- October





In The Box

The Balance Me Themed Box

 
.balance Me Wonder Eye Cream, 7ml

.balance Me Balancing Face Moisturiser, 20ml

.balance Me Citrus and Spice Hand and Body Wash, 55ml

.balance Me Citrus and Spice Hand and Body Lotion, 55ml


First Impressions


I have to admit I was very disappointed with this months Amarya Box. Although Balance Me products are OK I have received so many free samples from this company over the past few months and didn't want another box of them. The ones I have tried have been OK but not good enough for me to buy so I wouldn't have chose the contents of this box if I knew what was inside. Also it was very annoying to receive a box of only one brand and not a mix. This seems to be the general opinion across beauty blogs. This is only my second box from Amarya so I'm hoping next months box will be a lot better.

No comments: