Tuesday 16 October 2012

Glossy Box- September

I had a bit of a bad luck streak with my September Beauty Boxes, 4 different ones didn't turn up. I didn't even hear back from the other companies (Amitee & Lux), but after a few emails Glossy Box got back to me and admitted that my box just hadn't been sent out but they would send another. After last months disaster of receiving a damaged box this was very annoying, luckily my replacement arrived quickly. This is what I received in my "Rising Stars" box:



In The Box
. Lady GAGA Fame Fragrance- Sample
.RODIAL Glamoxy Snake Serum & 5 Minute Facial
.Balance Me: Wonder Eye Cream- Travel Size
.Olay Regenerist Wrinkle Relaxing Complex- Sample
. Sexy Hair- Spray & Play- Travel Size
First Impressions
My favourite part of this box was the actual box... the design is very pretty and fun. The contents was also pleasing, although it is a bit disappointing not to receive any full size products. The Lady GAGA fragrance is one I'm very interested to try as it is something I'd probably buy. Also the Sexy Hair range is one that I've been wanting to try for a few years so I was pleased to see this in the box. The Rodial range is not one that I've ever heard of before but the products look interesting and I will look forward to trying these. The olay wrinkle product is one that I keep hearing about so it will be interesting to try this to see if it is worth the hype. The only product I was not fussed on was the Balance Me eye cream which I have tried before; it's not bad but I keep receiving samples of it and would have liked something else I hadn't used before. Will be reviewing these soon....


No comments: