Tuesday 6 November 2012

Jolie Box October: First Impressions




October Pure & Natural Box

In The Box

. LOV Organic Rose Herbal Tea Bags (6)
.JASON Bee Healthier Lip Balm Stick (Full Size)
.MOA The Green Balm (Sample)
. RITESSENS Exfoliant 125ml (Full Size)
.IROISIE BB Cream (2 Sachet Samples)


First Impressions

I thought this was another pleasing Box from Jolie Box. Every item was a new brand for me so it will be interesting to try the products. I can definitely use all of the products, and out of my other subscription boxes I'd say this was the best this month. I am most keen to try the Ritessehs Exfoliant, as I love facial exfoliators. It says it purifies the skin using Argan Oil which gently exfoliates and is suitable for all skin types. I preferred receiving the exfoliator over the other option the cleanser. Although I really don't need another lip balm and have gathered quite a stock from beauty boxes the Jason Balm will be great to just have in my handbag. It doesn't smell the best out of the lip-balms that I have but the combination of Bees Wax and Aloe Vera should be great for Winter chapped lips. I was really pleased the MOA Green Balm was included as it is something I've wanted to try for a few months. It is a multi purpose balm which is another great Winter product, and the small size means it can fit in my makeup bag. I've been wanting to get into BB creams but haven't had a chance to try any so the samples of Iroisie BB cream are also a welcome addition in the box as it will give me a taster of what they're like on my skin type. Last but not least the LOV Tea Bags. These are so pretty I don't want to use them! I only drink herbal tea so I will use these. I might keep the small box for when I travel next. Full reviews will be posted on my beauty blog (side link) shortly....

No comments: